If you have interest in exploring more on cognitive behavior managementSM, these pages may provide a link to more information.
- What is Cognitive Psychology? – Kendra Cherry
- What is Brain Plasticity? – Kendra Cherry
- Relevant TEDtalks
- Transtheoretical Model – An integrative, biopsychosocial model to conceptualize the process of intentional behavior change.
- Certified Cognitive Behavioral Therapists
- K – 12 Staff development: Discipline without Stress, Rewards, or Punishments – Raise Responsibility & Create a Learning Community
- Attribution Theory – An Introduction
- Motivation: Summary
- Basics of Cognitive Therapy
- The NeuroLinguistic Programming (NLP) University
- Promoting Alternative Thinking Strategies – Social and Emotional Learning Curriculum for children with Problems in Living
- NeuroLinguistic Programming Links – see particularly Lee Lady a Mathematics Professor and NLP advocate
- Collaboration for Academic, Social & Emotional Learning
- Life Space Crisis Education – an outline of procedures for damping crisis
- Thinking for A Change: A cognitive–behavioral curriculum developed by the National Institute of Corrections that concentrates on changing the criminogenic thinking of offenders.
- The Intention Experiment is a series of scientifically controlled, web-based experiments testing the power of intention to change the physical world.
- The Virtual Faculty
- Gerald Edleman